What have I been up to since I’ve last posted?
Too many momentous occasions to count!
Just to catch up, here’s a peek at all of the excitement that happened in May . . .
1. Spring Survey / The last time I’ll ever do homework or pull all-nighters, aka. the culmination of my work in the Communications Design department.
2. The Pratt Show / I was lucky enough to get in, so I got to show the industry folks that I’ve “got it”, aka. I stood awkwardly by my work with a big grin.
3. The Pratt Show / With my lovely and inspiring aunties.
4. Moving in / With the father to my dream apartment in Park Slope/Windsor Terrace.
5-7. Honors Convocation / Good grades run in the family – lots of love from the mum, grandfather, and everyone else.
8. Graduation / Taking that long walk towards my diploma at Radio City Music Hall.
9. Post-Graduation / Celebrating with my family away from home, aka. my fellow Tri-Sigma seniors.
10. Post-Graduation / Mabs, my new frenchie, courtesy of Rebecca and Urban Outfitters. Best present ever.
11. The Great Adventure / On a midnight train to Georgia.
12. Savannah / Don’t put all your eggs in one basket. Wiser words never spoken, SCAD.
13. Savannah / The best meal I’ve ever had. Shrimp, greens and grits.
14. Savannah / Home of the most gorgeous Southern architecture imaginable…
15. Savannah / And dreamy town squares around every corner!